Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A kind of big deal happened since I last blogged!

I've said it before and will say it again:
I. Am. The. Worst. Blogger. Ever!!!
So, since I last blogged oh about 2 1/2 months ago, I had a wonderful life changing event happen....






I spent 11 days on Anna Maria Island and got to marry my best friend while I was there! It was absolutely perfect in every way and I couldn't imagine a better wedding. Our family and friends were there with us for about 5 days and we had the rest of the time to enjoy our newly wedded life doing some of the things we love the best.










It was a great time to start the best days of my life!!!! I have found the person that my soul loves and he is my "Happily ever after"!

No comments:

Post a Comment